Traveling Classroom Ecuador
The travelling classroom in Ecuador is a unique 12-day program that combines learning Spanish with a unique travel program called ‘Crossing the Andes”. The perfect blend of Spanish classes in Latin America and exploring Ecuador, doing different tours and experiences. Share your trip with a small group of fellow Spanish students and a Spanish teacher.
The Travelling Classroom in the Andes gives you the chance to discover the impressive landscape of Ecuador and to learn about the history, nature and culture.
This program combines Spanish courses in Ecuador with adventure, fun and action.
HIGHLIGHTS Travelling Classroom Ecuador 1
- Meet the indigenous community of the traditional village Otavalo
- Enjoy an incredible horseback ride in the Quilotoa Lagoon
- View a stunning waterfall in Baños, a popular travellers destination in Ecuador
- Depart by the famous train to La Nariz del Diablo
- Visit Ingapirca, the most important Incan site in Ecuador
- Discover the ancient Temple of the Sun
- Explore the cobblestoned streets of Cuenca
12 day Spanish Travel includes
40 hours of Spanish Classes (30 hours of classroom Spanish Classes and 10 hours of practice activities while travelling with your Spanish teacher)
Transportation by public buses
11 nights of accommodation in a cozy hotel or hostel
Excursions and tours described in the itinerary (contact us)
Starting dates: every 2dn and 4th Monday (there is a min. number of participants)
Airport pickup Quito