The options for a Spanish course in Latin America are endless. At most Spanish Schools you can follow general Spanish courses, or Spanish for kids, Spanish and adventure, Spanish and Volunteering.
Some Spanish schools offer highly specialised courses, such as a Business Spanish in Colombia and Guatemala. In Buenos Aires, you can learn Spanish and get your Tefl Certificate.
Other interesting Spanish courses
Pick the course that suits you. Decide what course you will enjoy most and how you will achieve your goals while making the most out of your stay in Latin America and enjoying the spirit of the city and the country you choose.
- Spanish for 55+ (Cusco, Mexico, Guatemala)
- Teen camps (Sacred Valley, Tambopata, Playa Tamarindo)
- Long term Spanish (Mexico, Santiago)
- Superintensive immersion programs (8 hours per day) (Cusco)
- Spanish and (professional) dance (Cuba, Colombia)
- Spanish and yoga (Costa Rica, Bocas, Montanita)
- Spanish for your DELE examination (Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Santiago, Peru)
- Spanish and Wine (Buenos Aires, Santiago)
- Spanish lessons online: individual classes with a private tutor via Skype (contact us)