- SSLA provides a service connecting students to partner schools. The student agrees that the organization is not liable for any actions or omissions of any partner organization.
- The student agrees to comply with the partner organization's code of conduct, which will be provided upon request.
- SSLA reserves the right to use feedback and images provided by students or the partner organizations for publicity and marketing reasons.
- SSLA accepts no responsibility whatsoever for cases of force majeure (according to law) or for students’ actions.
- SSLA is not responsible for any personal items left in the school buildings or in the accommodation premises.
- The student acknowledges and accepts the responsibilities and risks associated with their agreement to travel to and temporarily live in a developing country. SSLA including any and all of its employees and host country partner organizations are not liable, to the maximum extent of the law, for any loss or harm the student or associates may suffer.
- SSLA is not responsible for the cost of extra services (sightseeing, excursions/activities not included in the program, extra classes, etc.) incurred during the course of your program.