THE SPANISH LANGUAGE
is the second most spoken language in the world due to the number of speakers who claim it as their native tongue (after Mandarin Chinese). It is spoken as a first and second language amongst 450 and 500 million people. It is the third most spoken language as a first or second language after Mandarin Chinese and English combined, and is the mother tongue to 400 million people worldwide... Read more
Spanish School in Puerto Vallarta, MEXICO
The Spanish school in Puerto Vallarta is situated in the centre of Puerto Vallarta, just two blocks away from the Pacific Ocean. The city has a charming ambiance, with little streets and colonial buildings. The Spanish school is situated in the centre, where there are many cafes, restaurants, shops and bars in the area. The school building is built in the typical architectural style of Puerto Vallarta. The Spanish school has a cafe and an open terrace where salsa lessons and other social activities take place.
SPANISH PROGRAM IN PUERTO VALLARTA
This Spanish school in Mexico focuses on intensive and interactive teaching methods that allow for effective Spanish learning. The Spanish classes start every Monday and each class is 55 minutes, including breaks. There are private lessons, group lessons and the possibility to combine both. You can choose programs of 15, 20 or 30 hours per week of Spanish lessons. Before starting your Spanish classes, you will take a placement test to determine your Spanish level. Group sizes have a maximum of 6 students.
ACCOMMODATION IN PUERTO VALLARTA
There are several different options for accommodation. You may choose to live in an apartment, a condominium, a house or a hotel in Puerto Vallarta. There is also the option to stay with a Mexican family. This provides the opportunity for you to improve your Spanish level and to learn more about the Mexican culture. All guest families in Puerto Vallarta are situated at a maximum distance of 25 minutes from the school.
ACTIVITIES DURING YOUR SPANISH PROGRAM
In addition to your Spanish lessons at the school, there are lots of different activities during your Spanish program that will keep you busy. The following are some popular examples of the activities offered:
- Take part in the cooking class and learn about the Mexican food
- Explore the city and enjoy a city tour of Puerto Vallarta
- Learn the Latin moves and take a salsa or bachata class
- Learn more about the Mexican culture in the cultural class
- Watch a movie in the ‘Café Social’ with your fellow students
PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO
Mexico is a fascinating and colourful country with big contrasts. In Mexico, you will find many Mayan ruins, two of which are on the list of the ‘Seven Wonders of the World’ (Chitzen Itza and Teotihuacan). Its capital is the biggest city in the world: Mexico City. The country has many interesting sites to offer with its colonial cities, impressive cathedrals, beautiful nature, unspoiled beaches and stunning mountain views.
Puerto Vallarta is a city in the state of Jalisco, situated in the central part of Mexico and along the Pacific coast. Puerto Vallarta is a beautiful city with colonial buildings, tropical beaches, and picturesque mountains. It is the perfect place to combine culture, beach, and learning!
EXCURSIONS IN PUERTO VALLARTA
There are many excursions in Puerto Vallarta offered that will enable you to explore the city outside of your Spanish classes. Please ask for more information about the excursions at the school if you are interested. The following are some popular excursions:
- Go on a fishing tour: Puerto Vallarta has the largest bay in Mexico
- In the winter period, go whale and dolphin watching
- Visit the aquarium and discover all sorts of marine life
- Visit old villages in the tropical mountains of Puerto Vallarta
- If you have more than two days, visit Guadalajara city and do a Tequila tour in Tequila village to discover the Mexican culture
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM IN PUERTO VALLARTA
This school does not offer volunteer options in the area. However, if you are interested in helping out at a volunteer project in Mexico, contact us for possibilities in other cities!
WE RECOMMEND THIS SPANISH SCHOOL IN PUERTO VALLARTA BECAUSE:
- Puerto Vallarta might be the perfect place to study Spanish in Mexico, as the city has everything you want: mountains, tropical jungle, beaches and waterfalls.
- The school is very well organized and offers intensive, interactive programs designed to meet the needs of each student.
- The academic standard of this school is high; the school has several accreditations.
- There are plenty of fun, cultural activities and amazing excursions to do in your free time.
If you want more information about this school or if you want to register, please click here